Bringing the Mindfulness, Enthusiasm, and Fun Back to Indoor Cycling
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016
Time: 9am-6pm (1 hour break for lunch)
Location: Williston ARC
Price: $250 (manual included)
What to bring: You will participate in several rides during this training, so please bring plenty of water or other hydrating beverages, changes of clothing (appropriate and comfortable for your indoor cycling rides), and any snacks you would like to have during the day.
The Ananda Indoor Cycling Instructor Certification course is designed for the instructor or individual who wants to expand their teaching capabilities and/or expand their at home indoor cycling workouts. This program utilizes various cycling programs' strengths to create a well-rounded and competent cycle instructor who can mindfully instruct different levels of cyclists on any indoor cycling bike.
Topics include individual bike setup, mindful and effective cycle class design, cycling techniques for interval, strength, endurance, and short 30 minute rides, and how to properly motivate and keep your riders wanting more. We will cover various rides and ride choreography, studio/gym setup and design, and much much more!
Cycle Instructor Certification Course Objectives:
- Identify and explain proper bike setup
- Proper riding alignment and form for various body types
- Practice teaching warm ups and stretching for stationary indoor cycling.
- Begin building your own indoor cycling rides for interval, strength, endurance, and 30 minute rides.
- Apply cueing and coaching techniques on and off the bike for the different levels of riders in your class
- Preparing music to go along with your indoor cycling rides
- Prepare and demonstrate and/or share an example of an indoor cycling class.
Refund Policy - one month prior to event FULL refund less $150 - after 1 month prior to event NO REFUNDS